Thursday 20 August 2015

Cake-themed Stepper Cards

I made a couple of cake-themed stepper cards last week using cake toppers and coordinating bits from Craftwork Cards - haven't made any cards in this style for a while and bought some blanks the other day - I'm planning on experimenting with various different styles tha I haven't used before or for a while.  These cards are planned for my Etsy shop which should finally be open any time soon!
As you can see they are both in lovely pink and matching pastel colours which I love working with at the moment.

This first one is using a three layer cake and is trimmed with some ready-embossed scalloped edging I had along with a couple of flowers and matching sentiment.


This second one is made with cupcake toppers and trimmed with some matching bunting, Card Candi and sentiment.


Have to say it definitely made me hungry for cake making these ones!!

Thanks for looking, Gem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment