Wednesday 16 February 2011

Valentine

So I haven't been updating my blog as lately as I said I would recently..... but this is due to a combination of not making that many cards and forgetting to take photos of a couple that I have made - last minute ones that got put in an envelope before I realised I hadn't taken a picture, lol!
Anyway I do have a couple of cards to upload, including this one which was my Valentine card for my fiance:






Tilda with Hearts image, coloured with ProMarkers; some quite old Papermania Valentine papers for the backgrounds. The die-cut hearts are Nellie-Snellen. The paper roses are also coloured with PM's. Embellishments are stick-on pearls and Card Candy. Finally, the large sentiment is a combination of a circular sentiment that the lovely Redrottie from DoCrafts forum provided and a Cuddly Buddly sentiment in the middle, the smaller sentiment is just a Cuddly Buddly one.
Thanks for looking
Gem xxx




2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card gem.the tilda is so sweet and i love the hearts and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to drop a remark and let you know your Rss feed isn't working today. I tried adding it to my Yahoo reader account but got nothing.

    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete