Wednesday 14 April 2010

Finally.....

Well, after setting this blog up a year ago I have finally got round to doing something with it..... and now I come to writing my first post I don't know what to say!

I suppose I must mention that the main reason I have finally got round to doing something on here is due to the sad loss of our dog, Junior, on Saturday.... Over the last couple of days I haven't really felt like doing much, including going to work, so spent most of my time on the DoCrafts forum and looking at many blogs that people on there have set up which really inspired me to set mine up properly - yay! I am still very much learning with this so please bear with me - I'm not even sure how to follow anyone yet let alone add a link to the thing but I'm sure I'll pick it up quickly - am sure the lovely DC forum people will provide assistance when required :)

Anyway, that's all I have to say now - if I can work out how I'll pop a few pics of some of my cards on here to brighten it up a bit too!!! TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment