Sunday 25 April 2010

Busy, Busy...But Not Craft-Busy....

Well what a busy week and weekend! Most of my evenings this week have been spent studying as I'm a bit behind with my course at the moment. I had a day off on Friday which was supposed to have been a full crafting day bit thanks to a house viewing at 5.30 half the day was spent doing housework [boooo!] I did get to make some wedding stationary samples though for a friend at work's daughter's wedding [Order of Service and Place/Table Cards]though - just need to hope they like one of my designs now! [fingers x-d!] Saturday was MOT day for my car - only failed on windscreen wipers so less than £50 to pay in total for which my craft-allowance is very grateful, ie it still exists for the next few months!! Finally today has mainly been spent driving to Cambridge and back with my parents to collect our new dog - kind of bitter-sweet as it's only 2 weeks since we lost our old dog and I still miss him sooo much but it will be nice to have a new four-legged friend around, not that we could ever replace Joon.... So, welcome to the family Ruby Twist! Anyway, I have still got a few cards made this week [not as much time with my new Tilda's as I'd hoped] so pics are below. Finally, a big thank you to all my new followers - it was a big surprise to log on and see I had 19!


Hugs, Gem xxx




From the new Tilda Spring Kit



Digistamp from Pink Petticoat 'You're Never to Old to be
a RockStar' Set; Papers and Stars from Basic Grey 'Lime Rickey' Set
[for my bro-in-law!]
- all images coloured with ProMarkers

3 comments:

  1. Tilda card is gorgeous, lovely summerly look and great male card. kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great,love your blog,you now have one more follower.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 brillinat cards, love the colurs on the tilda and the rock star dino is fab.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete