Monday 16 May 2016

Cards for Mums

Once again my house is being hacked to pieces (out of choice this time, new windows) so I thought I would update the blog as I can't get in my craft room at the moment.  Although I have generally been good at remembering to take photos of cards I have made so far this year, as usual I can't say the same for remembering to blog. Hopefully, as I am off work til Friday this week I will try to get some of the cards I have made uploaded....

I thought I would start with four 'Cards for Mums' - these are the cards I made for mine and my boyfriends Mum in Jan / Feb and the Mother's Day cards I made for each of them in March,


Pop-up box card using Craftwork Cards flowers



Stepper card using a printed image from Digistamp Boutique, coloured with Promarkers



Foldback Mother's Day card with another Digistamp Boutique image, coloured with Promarkers



Mother's Day easel card with another Digistamp Boutique image (I bought quite a few of their floral images earlier in the year - they're perfect for mum cards!), coloured with Promarkers




Thanks for stopping by, Gem xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment