Friday 7 January 2011

Just a Quickie!

Quick post whilst I'm on lunch break at work with three cards I made before Xmas. My plan is that I put my card pics on a USB stick so I can bring them to work and update my blog from here if I don't get chance at home!


Commissioned Card - requested for a 'not too girly' birthday!
Gorjuss Girl 'Little Star' stamp with PM's.
The papers are Basic Grey [can't remember which design]
Another Commissioned card for a lady 'who likes flowers' 70th
Penny Black Hedgehog stamp coloured with PM's
Papers are from the Hawthorn & Bramble pad
Punched edges done with a Martha Stewart punch

Do Crafts Friendship Swap - October 2010 [I think]
Tilda with Cherries image coloured with PM's
Papers are DCWV Nursery [Girl] and Martha Stewart Punch on edge
Thanks for looking
Gem xx


2 comments:

  1. All lovely cards - so pretty and I love the images you've used :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards.i love the images and fab colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete